And now for some fun!
We’d like to challenge you to share your life hacks with us via video. We’ll choose three at random to receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
So what is a life hack? Any trick or tip you use in everyday life to make life that little bit simpler. Whatever yours is, just record a short video (no longer than 3 minutes) of you talking about it or showing us it in action.
To help you get started, here are some topics your tips could explore:
- Phone apps you just can’t live without
- Gaming fan? How do you access them, which ones are accessible?
- How can people make social media more accessible?
- What are your top travel tips?
- Any hacks for getting ahead at school/college/uni?
- Top tips for office life
- Hacks for going shopping
- Day to day hacks for cooking with a vision impairment
- Making sports more accessible
Hopefully that gives you lots of ideas, we can’t wait to hear your tips and share them with others. Get vlogging…
Terms and how to enter
- This competition is open to young people who are registered or are registrable blind or partially sighted aged between 14 and 29 years. Please note, VICTA may contact participants to request a copy of their registration documents or a letter from their ophthalmologist as confirmation.
- To enter the competition we’d like you to record a short video, no longer than 3 minutes long, sharing your life hacks.
- Choose your favourite social platform, be it TikTok or Instagram, tag us @VICTAUK and email your short clip to email@example.com.
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom
- The three winners will be chosen at random from all of the entries.
- By entering the competition, you agree to you/your child’s name and video entry being used on the VICTA website and social media channels.
- The competition closes at 5pm on 30 November 2021